Why should I be a Sweet Biscuit distributor?
SBC is a unique gourmet biscuit shop specializing in all things biscuit. SBC offers a standard size biscuit, sold daily, but it also offers the mini biscuit, which is perfect for catering, weddings, baby showers, and special events. Each season SBC offers 12-15 new flavors of gourmet biscuits, and when the season is over, a new menu is introduced. SBC offers other breakfast/brunch items and has incredible choices for a light lunch fare. SBC stands out because each biscuit we create comes from a basic buttermilk biscuit recipe. The recipe is then altered by additional ingredients like sweet potatoes, bacon, blueberries, or spinach, creating either a “sweet biscuit” or a “savory biscuit”. Each item SBC sells is made in house and comes from family recipes created out of love. SBC will continue to rise in popularity as we will continue to create new biscuit flavors for you to enjoy!!
Licensing Fee and Other Costs Involved:
SBC has a licensing fee of $15,000 which includes:
- 80 hours of training
- SBC recipe book, received after training is complete and all paperwork is signed off
- Assistance from an SBC marketing representative on site location and store layout
Investment range for owning a Sweet Biscuit Co.
- $60,000- $150,000
- Figures are approximations, depending on location, size and other factors
- $400/month, distributing gourmet biscuits only
- $600/month, distributing gourmet biscuits and other SBC recipes